Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Gamers United

This morning Zaya told me, "Mom, I will never play a video game again." Which was his way of saying, "See, I'm a good boy and not obsessed with games." I told him that of course he could play his games again. Mommy doesn't mind if he plays games, just if he only plays games. He was very glad to hear that he wouldn't have to stick to his statement. Right now he's watching a video, which is a whole different kettle of fish. I think I prefer the games, actually.

I've had a lot of nice responders to my previous post (several by e-mail) and I just want to say I appreciate how all of my family is concerned. Not a single person agreed with me, in essence, that I should worry about Zaya's video game consumption, so I suppose I don't feel so bad now.

Just wanted to say, "Thanks", and judging by the heat of some of the responses, I am definitely in a gaming family.

1 comment:

aftergrace said...

Your kids are lucky to have such a great mom!:)