1. I'm a people person. I need adult conversation.
2. Two toddlers, one adult, all week. Ugh.
3. My kids always get sick while he's gone.
4. I need someone to help me explain to the dorm boys why they shouldn't shoot pool balls from a water balloon launcher.
5. Bathtime is Daddy's time with the kids. We all need that time.
6. He's the good cleaner in the family. When he's not home, my motivation just withers.
7. I don't have anyone to put my cold feet on at night.
8. Why cook for only one adult?...so I eat too much junk. Ugh again.
9. Two words. . Baby Einstein. Over and over and over. . . .
10. When the little ones wake up in the night, only Mommy's on call.
11. Why does he get to spend a week in a nice hotel and eat out every meal? Why, why why?
12. I'm a worrier. I promise my acne is worse when he's gone than it ever was in junior high. Universal injustice, there.
13. I know he's missing us and would love to hear our kids say cute things and learn new stuff too.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants