Tuesday, April 10, 2007

And...One More Time!

Just when I thought cold season was over...just when I had stopped stocking up on Kleenex...it struck. My son, daughter, and self all need tissue today. Zaya was up all..night...long. Ugh. He's coughing and sneezing and everything. But, no asthma yet, which is very rare for him. I'm hoping against hope that the tonsillectomy got rid of his "every-time-he-has-a-virus" asthma. That would be wonderful.

So, back to my speed training; you all know how that goes, hear the sneeze, and run through that mental equation of which Kleenex box is closest to both you and the sneeze. Which trajectory will result in the least amount of drippage. Yeah, it's gross, but that's life here in virusville.

1 comment:

Robin Green said...

So sorry--hope everyone is feeling better soon!