Wednesday, April 04, 2007

ABC about me

JennaG tagged me for a meme, and since I ruthlessly snitched a picture from her site recently, I felt obligated to participate.

A is for age: 27
B is for beer of choice: Root beer--don't drink anything alcoholic.
C is for career right now: Mom, Dorm mom and Wife
D is for your dog's name: Don't have a dog!
E is for essential item you use everyday: My computer!
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Jeopardy
G is for favorite game: (Online game) Puzzle Pirates (Board Game) Balderdash
H is for Home town: born in Pampa TX. I'm not posting where I live now. =P
I is for instruments you play: Drums and a tiny bit of clarinet and piano.
J is for favorite juice: Juice usually doesn't agree with my tummy.
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: No one I would post on the internet.
L is for last place you ate: Right here at Home. I even cooked!
M is for marriage: Perfect (or as close as it gets.), and we celebrate 7 years this year
N is for your full name: Once again, I'm not posting that on the internet.
O is for overnight hospital stays: Twice for childbirth, and once when I was two and ate a bunch of aspirin.
P is for people you were with today:Well, it's still early. So far my family and my mother-in-law
Q is for quote: Oh, too many to count. I like the one at the top of my post, and I like the one Bramblerose has on her site.
R is for Biggest Regret: Mostly I regret "dominating class conversation" and annoying my classmates. Probably from K-college. Oops.
S is for status: Very happily married.
T is for time you woke up today: 6:45
U is for underwear you have on now: a little nosy, aren't we?
V is for vegetable you love: Green beans (With lots of butter and bacon)
W is for worst habit: Being on the computer when I should be cleaning.
X is for x-rays you've had: Dental, Hand, Stomach
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Waffles with Peanut Butter and Syrup
Z is for the zodiac sign: I don't know, and I don't care.

Lets see. Who could I tag who would still love me? Umm...the above-mentioned Bramblerose, I think.

2 comments:

Robin Green said...

I'm so glad you played along! Loved your answers. I eat peanut butter on my waffles and pancakes, as well. My in-laws thought I was crazy! Congrats on your win at Boomama. I'm jealous!

Scribbit said...

The drums? I always thought that would be so cool to play.