Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Wherein I Ramble, But Briefly


Last night I was up with Zaya several times for breathing treatments. He's over that now, thankfully.

This morning he came up with that mysteriously absent contraction. "Amn't". As in, "I amn't going to fall." Why don't we all use that, I wonder?

In other news,

I am currently drinking hot water with honey and apple cider vinegar because there's precious little else I can drink besides plain water, and let me just tell how much I'm not interested in downing glass after glass of plain water. My mother-in-law swears by this unholy vinegar concoction, (well, she would if she swore that is) so I've decided to give it a try. I don't remember exactly what it's supposed to help/cleanse/cure, but I think it would help (in a psychosomatic way, doncherknow) if I knew exactly which organ I'm benefitting here, so I'll ask her sometime.

Speaking of my saintly mother-in-law, she's going to have the kids tomorrow morning so that I can run my errands and go to the YMCA. Bliss.

1 comment:

aftergrace said...

Enjoy your childless moments-you deserve a break! As precious as your little darlings are...you need some time for yourself.