Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mim



Now here's a little twist on all those nature scenes. Mim, the giant butterfly, has captured a frog and is using him for her own inscrutable purposes.

I knew that kids did crazy things; I still remember doing a few crazy things myself. I just didn't remember how crazy. They crack me up so many times every day. I'm glad I have a blog to help me remember it all.



Which reminds me of a cute thing my little niece, Jaida, said. Her daddy was shooting something in their backyard with his shotgun. (They live out in the country. That's not unusual here at all.) and Jaida told her mommy, "I want a shooter like Daddy's, but I want a Princess shooter." I hear her daddy flat-out refused to get his daughter a pink shotgun. What's really funny there, of course, is that it was the 'pink' he objected to, not the 'shotgun'.

4 comments:

aftergrace said...

Hmmm, things are really hopping at your place. I seem to remember everything having to do with being a princess at our house once upon a time. Now it's make up and clothes.

Lilibeth said...

Looks like she is squeezing the stuffing out of him.

Lilibeth said...

The Princess shooter is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

That makes me laugh about the pink gun. On the other hand I'm refusing the "shooter" lol