Thursday, February 04, 2010

See You Soon

We're taking a little mini, family vacation this weekend. We'll be in Dallas, visiting with Art's aunt and uncle and doing a little museum hopping. We also plan to go to Ikea. (I know, I know.)

I've packed everything I could think of that we could possibly need for three days away from home, but I'm sure I've forgotten something important. I always do.

Oh well, it'll be good improv training, I suppose.

Our internet is down again, so I'm writing this at the Public Library. Now if I can just figure out how to make sure I'm logged out of everything...

Back on Saturday, God willing.

6 comments:

Julie K. said...

I'm so jealous! I love Ikea.

Melissa said...

Have fun!!! Safe travels!

aftergrace said...

Happy trails!

Lisa said...

Of course you're going to Ikea. There's no point in going to Dallas without going to Ikea!

Chandelle said...

Hope you have a fabulous time. I want to go through an IKEA store sometime. We just got our internet back on this afternoon! I share your sentiments on your last post exactly!

Lainey-Paney said...

Oh, have fun.
:)