Tuesday, February 10, 2009
.5 During the ice storm last week, we let the kitty in to warm up. He loved it, and even posed for pictures with a hyperactive, pajama-clad pre-schooler.
1. I'm currently caught up on my scrapbooking, in that all the pictures I have printed have been put in their respective books.
Of course...I haven't printed any pictures since last June. I've got a little catching up to do.
2. Life is buzzing along normally here, but I'm spending less time on the computer these days, so there is less blogging done. I'm not giving up, just trying to find a good time. It will help when we finish the den and my computer is not in my three-year-old's room any more.
3. Thanks for everyone's input on the Garfield question. We have decided to let him continue to read it. If he's not obsessed with and distracted by Garfield it will just be something else. And as Lisa P pointed out, at least it isn't Sponge Bob or Barney.
4. I don't think my daughter has stopped talking for the last 15 minutes. Obviously, God has a sense of humor.
5. I bought Art a handgun for Valentine's day, because nothing says true love like a Ruger.
6. Having learned nothing from the past, I recently ordered a boat-load of plants for the garden at my in-law's house this year. We're going to give it another shot. Art has also agreed to dig a little garden for me in the backyard.
7. Art bought me a printer/scanner for Valentine's Day. It only took three years of hinting. Love is an amazing thing.