Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Recovery


Both kids are now well, and life is returning to whatever bits of normal it was before Strep throat derailed it.

Mim was a much more...demanding...patient than Zaya, but I think she felt a lot worse. She does not like to admit that she's tired. Ever. But I have photographic proof.

Now we're struggling to get back into the school mode. Mim missed six days of school in a row, because I kept her home when Zaya was sick as well. She is not happy about going to school in the mornings, and I certainly hope this is just temporary. I do not want to be battling with this for the next 13 years. Ugh.

4 comments:

Lilibeth said...

Aw. She really looks tired here. Poor child. I hope she isn't thinking that art is boring.

aftergrace said...

Once she gets back onto the routine, she will be fine. It's always hard after time off.

Plus, I imagine she enjoyed being home with momma.

Chandelle said...

I'm glad your life is resuming to some normalcy and the children are once again healthy. That is a long time to miss school and get back into the habit. It will come again though. Prayers for you all.

Qtpies7 said...

I'm glad they are getting better now!
Mim will like school one day, even if it is just to be with friends, lol.