Friday, July 13, 2007

So it goes

Well, we're still without internet, but Hubby has been working on it. It may be a bit, but hopefully sometime soon. I have been getting lots of stuff done, because I don't have blogging and puzzle pirates to wast...err spend time on.

I'm so far behind on my blog reading that it'll take me days to catch up when the time comes. Sorry to all of you who are faithfully stopping by. I'll return the favor when I can, really.

I liked QTpies idea for getting the internet connected. (See comments to previous post) I might have to give that one a try this weekend.

6 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

LOL, there you go!
My husband tells me that manipulation is witchcraft, though. I don't remember where we came to that conclusion in the Bible, but he uses it against me when he catches me at it.
It doesn't stop me if it its harmless manipulation, like he has to get it done anyway, its just getting him motivated to do it.

Qtpies7 said...

Soon? I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Egads, I hope you get your internet back soon. I can't imagine if mine went out.

Anonymous said...

That last comment was me. Blogger was messing with me.

Qtpies7 said...

I'm still visiting you, and I miss you! Can't wait until you are back in the internet world!

Robin Green said...

I'm sorry you are having to live without the net--yuck. I know your pain. Ours was out for a couple days recently. Thanks so much for your thoughtful words concerning the loss of our daughter--very kind indeed.