Friday, May 27, 2011

Need Sleep. And Camera.

I can't find my camera. It has pictures on it that I would like to put on the computer. It has the potential to take pictures that could be put on the computer in the future. It is AWOL. Annoying.

While we are definitely getting closer to our move date, we still aren't exactly sure when that will be. Art starts work on June 20, but we may not try to move the whole family until we have an actual home to move into. We hope to go look for a house next week. Wish us luck.

The kids are enjoying their summertime freedom. I've already packed most of the books, so we've made the first trip to the library. I imagine there will be many more. I plan to pack the video games last. That may make me a bad parent. It also may keep myself and the children alive until this move is over. I call that a worthwhile risk.

Both children are already awake, and it is 6:40. I'm just saying. I suppose I can't complain since I was awake before them, but went to bed at midnight. Why is this the case? I have no idea. I blame my internal alarm clock on my mother. Therefore I blame the fact that my children are also awake on my mother. You're welcome, Mom.

If you know where my camera is, please let me know. Thank you.

2 comments:

SunnyBrook said...

Sounds like you've got your hands quite full! This is an exciting time for you all--new horizons, new experiences, new friends...new allergies. Achoo! I'm sure God has the right home all picked out for you and look forward to visiting you in it soon. :)

Lilibeth said...

You're right. I was awake at 5:30. Unfortunately I can't find anyone to blame it on. I think we will excuse you for packing the video games last. Yuk. Moving. It's such a difficult job. Maybe when you find a house it will seem better and you'll have more enthusiasm for it. Let me know when you need me to watch the little amoeba while you do serious packing.